MOKAJI HELESEVA MUMBAI
- The routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change last minute without prior notice.
- Soar around 700 ft above the ground and experience the excitement levels increase when you catch glimpses of the entire Mumbai city.
- See the famous attractions like Juhu Beach, Aksa Beach, Film City (Madh Island), Gorai Beach, Pagoda, Water Kingdom, and Essel World on the tour.
- The helicopter ride is conducted on the Robinson R44 which can take up to 3 passengers at a time.
- With certified, skilled, and experienced pilots handling the helicopter you don’t have to worry but just have fun.
- East route for the helicopter: Juhu Beach – Andheri- Santacruz Airport View- Powai – Vihar lake – Film City Goregaon & Back.
- North route for the helicopter: Direct Andheri- Pagoda- Essel world & back via Malad- Goregaon- Andheri- Santacruz Airport.
How To Reach Helicopter Ride in Mumbai?
- By Cab/Car: The activity location is 10 km away from the main city of Mumbai and is reachable within 40 minutes.
Select Package Options
Private Joy Ride for 3 People -15 mins
Price Offer Discount
Private Joy Ride for 3 People -20 mins
Joyride- 15 Minutes (Individual)
Private Joy Ride for 3 People -30 mins
Couple Special Joy Ride – 15 Minutes (Private)
Couple Special Joy Ride – 20 Minutes (Private)
Private Plane Ride for Couple- 30 Mins
Couple Special Joy Ride – 30 Minutes (Private)
Take a private helicopter ride with your partner or the one you care about. From the heights of the sky, a breathtaking panoramic panorama of Mumbai greets you. Make unforgettable memories with your partner.
- The activity is available for participants above 2 years of age.
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this activity.
- Couple Special Joy Ride – 30 Minutes
- A skilled and experienced pilot
More Details about Helicopter Ride In Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Helicopter Ride In Mumbai
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- The Helicopter Ride In Mumbai package needs to paid in full to receive the confirmation.
- The Helicopter Rde in Mumbai routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change last minute without prior notice.
- For 15 minute duration Joyride, we will choose the East Mumbai route on a routine basis – if North is not specified. However runway operations at Santacruz Airport/ ATC clearance would decide the helicopter routes in Mumbai. The routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and may change last minute without prior notice
- Passengers are requested to arrive 45 min prior to the time of departure
- Passengers mandatorily have to carry government issued photo identity proof (International Passengers to carry their passport) for entry into Airport/Port.
- Parking is not available at the Airport/Port. You shall be responsible for your own Parking Gates Close 45 min prior to departure.
- In case passengers arrive late, same shall be treated as No Show and no refund /no rescheduling shall be possible.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions, the helicopter ride will be rescheduled rather than canceled.
- If Passengers arrive without original photo id proof (International Passengers to carry their passport) they will be treated as No Show and no refund/no rescheduling is possible.
- Passengers would be denied boarding in case they are under the influence of Alcohol or any sedatives or armed with any weapon. In case of booking of liquor used on Yachts/Jetty, written permission from the Service provider and concerned government authority, both shall be sought by the customer.
- Passengers will be denied boarding the vehicle in case any guidelines of the port/ airport/government are found to be in violation.
- Photography/Videography outside the aircraft or with the aircraft can only be done with prior permission of the crew . Clicking pictures/ shooting videos with aircrafts of other operators are strictly prohibited and are a punishable offence under governing laws.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of arrival and entry.
Things To Carry for Helicopter Ride In Mumbai
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Water bottle
Helicopter Ride In Mumbai Map
Juhu Road, Juhu, Airport Area, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400056, India