Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Mokaji.in (“Website”) and the ‘MOKAJI’ android App(collectively, “App” ). The domain name of the Website and the App is owned by Mokaji Hotels Private Limited (“we/ us/ our/ MOKAJI” ), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
Limitation on content usage :
Your use of any information or materials on this Website and App is entirely at your own risk, for which MOKAJI shall not undertake any liability. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website or App, meet your specific requirements.
Unauthorised use of the Website or App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. You shall solely bear the consequences arising out of the breach of any of the terms given above. Further MOKAJI reserves exclusive rights to alter, modify, and delete any of the contents without giving prior notice to any person.
Editorial Codes of Conduct
As a travel agency that reaches millions of readers in India and worldwide, we understand the responsibility and impact we have in the world. At MOKAJI HOTELS we strive to do business lawfully and ethically which includes acting with honesty and fairness in all we do and, overall, treating one another with respect. It’s core to our values and our utmost devotion to excellence. Working lawfully and ethically isn’t only good for our employees, our partners and our world, it’s also good for business.
MOTI SINGH RATHORE, Managing Director, MOKAJI HOTELS PVT LTD.
Disclaimer: MOKAJI HOTELS claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on MOKAJI HOTELS, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Please Note: Any information published by MOKAJI HOTELS in any form of content is not intended to be a substitute for any kind of medical advice, and one must not take any action before consulting a professional medical expert of their own choice.
Third party websites
The Website and App contain materials which is either owned by, or licensed, to MOKAJI. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the content displayed on the Website and App. From time to time, the Website and App may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience for providing further useful information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We, or our contractors, agents, owners, and employees are not responsible for the content or policies of such other websites to which our Website and App may link or use offers from. Please take time to learn about them as well.
Limitation of liability
By making a booking, you understand MOKAJI HOTELS merely provides a technology platform for booking of services and products and the ultimate liability rests on the respective Travel Agent and/ or Service Provider for its execution/ performance and not MOKAJI HOTELS. Thus the ultimate contract of service is between you and Travel Agent and /or Service Provider as the case may be.
In this regard, you acknowledge the below as well:
- MOKAJI HOTELS assumes no liability for the standard of services as provided by the respective Service Providers.
- MOKAJI HOTELS provides no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented.
- MOKAJI HOTELS doesn’t guarantee the availability of any services as listed by a Travel Agent / Service Provider.
You agree and acknowledge that MOKAJI will have the right of indemnification for any loss that may be caused to MOKAJI for any misuse of its Website or App, by you and MOKAJI will have all rights to approach the appropriate court of law for enforcement of such rights.
MOKAJI and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for any loss that you may suffer due to rejection of your visa, hotel cancellation policies and/or any other policy of third parties service providers who are involved in the product that you purchase from MOKAJI.
It shall be your obligation to ensure that your passport is valid and eligible for undertaking international travel. MOKAJI and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit during or prior to undertaking the international travel. Given below, are certain essential do’s and don’ts with respect to your passport:
- Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return;
- Hand written passports will not be considered valid;
- Passports must have barcode;
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered; and
- Name on passport should match with name on other documents provided for visa.
Force Majeure :
Transaction Privity :
The Website and App are platforms that are offered to you for meeting and interacting with concerned agents and other service providers for organizing your travel. MOKAJI is not, and cannot be a party to, or, control in any manner any transaction between such travel agents and other service providers. Hence, please note that:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between the travellers and travel agents alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation terms relating to price, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. MOKAJI does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the travellers and travel agents.
- You acknowledge that through the Website and App, MOKAJI merely provides a platform which enables you to have access to various travel services offered by the travel agents. It is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the you and the travel agent and MOKAJI shall not be a privy to such contract.
- MOKAJI, and/or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or suppliers and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns, shall not be or deemed to be responsible or be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Website and App, or for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (including any airline, travel agent / tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency), whom you shall engage or hire or appoint, pursuant to or resulting from, the content available on the Website and App.
- Mokaji does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its travel agents or other service providers. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular travel agent that you choose to deal with on the Website or App, and use your best judgment in that behalf.
- Mokaji shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or non-performance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as Force majeure events or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the affected traveller will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions :
Travel Triangle hereby repudiates its Referral Program Terms & Conditions (Mokaji Hotels Terms & Condition)
w.e.f 01.04.2021. Furthermore, no person/subscriber shall be entitled to get any Referral Amount/MOKAJI Cash in furtherance of Referral Program Terms & Conditions w.e.f aforesaid mentioned date. This Clause supersedes any other agreement/T&C that may be provided/mentioned by MOKAJI in furtherance of Referral Program Terms & Conditions.
Mode of Refund :
You acknowledge and understand that refund may be made in the form of a credit note/ voucher such that it may be used for future travel subject to terms applicable thereon or may be done in cash. In all cases, mode of refund (credit note or cash) is dependent upon the Travel Agent and/ or Service Provider as the case may be.
Covid-19_Bookings, Refund And Cancellations :
The Customer agrees that due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 which has been declared as pandemic, there may be instances, where the end service provider (including Travel Agent) either cancels the booking or refuses to provide the services, as agreed with the Customer, by assigning or not assigning any specific reason for such refusal. Refusal of service may be due to the reasons including but not limited to the Customer:
- Exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID 19.
- Refusing to comply with safety advisories, like wearing protective gear, complying with social distancing norms etc.
- Suffering of any ailment making the Customer vulnerable to the virus
- Posing a threat to the health and safety of others or
- Any other condition put forward by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies etc.
In such cases MOKAJI HOTELS will assume no liability for the refusal of service by the end service provider. The Customer also agrees that refund, if any, for such bookings will be processed by MOKAJI to the Customer subject to receipt of the same from the end service provider.
The Customer further understands that due to the outbreak of COVID-19, there may be frequent changes in guidelines and/ or SOPs issued by the Central Government, State Governments and statutory bodies etc. that a traveler will have to follow in order to undertake the travel.
The Customer agrees to abide with all such guidelines/SOP while undertaking any travel. In case Customer fails to adhere to the same which results in the refusal to travel, MOKAJI will not be held liable for such refusal and refund, if any, shall be strictly as per the terms of the service provider.
Indemnification & Restrictions On Refund :
The Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MOKAJI , its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by such indemnified persons, that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation or warranty provided by the User, or non-adherence of any covenant by the Customer.
MOKAJI reserves its right to hold or forfeit the refund if it found the Customer violating any of the T&Cs.
Customer’s Responsibility :
While we appreciate hearing from you, however, you are fully responsible for the content of your Submissions, (specifically including, but not limited to, reviews posted about this Website and/or about MOKAJI on any other website, Social Media Platform or any other mode as may be available to you from time to time). You will not post or continue to post or transmit or continue to transmit or publish/ continue to publish any content about MOKAJI and/ or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates which is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, untrue, obscene, pornographic or other material or content that you believe or have reasons to believe to be untrue and may have an adverse impact on the reputation of MOKAJI.
Contact Us :
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grievance Officer :
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Moti Singh Rathore
Mokaji Hotels Private Limited
2nd Paharganj Colony,Mandore Road,Jodhpur,Rajasthan,ndia
- E-mail : email@example.com